SAP Digital Solution Designer (SAP Fiori/UI5, Agile, DevOps) - TI/1014
Looking for an experienced SAP digital solution designer to help create the next generation of business user-facing solutions. The ideal candidate will engage with local business representatives and other IT teams to help them design and create digital solutions for SAP.
To improve efficiency, increase effectiveness and harness the transformational potential of digital technologies and new business models. Innovations and achievements to lead the way to modernise the way it works.
• Support and lead business facing development teams to deliver primarily Sap Cloud Platform based digital solutions.
• Provide significant SME expertise to support the technical integration and build of new existing and architectural components as part of product delivery.
• To act as a visionary for new technologies that cloud platforms (primarily SAP cloud platform) provides, guiding the business in the art-of-the-possible with those technologies.
• To be able to re-act to changing priorities of the business and effectively manage resources to those priorities.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
• Experience in the delivery of digital solutions using the SAP Cloud Platform, and or SAP Fiori/UI5.
• Experience leading a team of developers across multiple locations to sometimes tight deadlines.
• Ability to manage stakeholders in the delivery of projects and solutions, sometimes senior.
• Experience of Agile SDLCs, particularly Scrum and Kanban.
• Experience of utilising Devops tooling to help manage the Agile sprint cycles.
• Experience in outlining and tracking product delivery and showing its impact on the business value chain.
• Experience and understanding of the delivery of secure and business critical digital applications
• Ability to quickly understand business processes and problems and provide potential solutions to resolve them and drive value to the business
• Ability to understand and manage the financial, procurement, and staff management aspects of projects, bringing in capability from other suppliers, locations as required.
• SAP related business process knowledge of one or more areas of Finance, Procurement, Plant Maintenance, Sales
• Design experience in secure integration and authentication technologies.
• Experience of managing solution delivery with multiple partner organisations.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.