Workday Test Analyst – Workday – Payroll – SAP – Test Analyst PE/2832
The Workday Payroll Test analyst will play a key role as part of the Workday Transformation project. This person will be responsible for testing the Workday Payroll configuration and integrations (inbound and outbound) to validate the data and make sure the system interfaces and wider end to end processes meet business requirements. The person will be coordinating with the programme team, payroll vendors and business users in some cases.
The Payroll Testing Analyst will need to work with the payroll test lead, the payroll workstream lead, and support with the wider project workstreams. They will work to specifically determine and support testing for the payroll landscape. Analysing results and supporting in facilitating testing required at a central, local or 3rd party level.
• Experience of testing as part of a Global, complex Workday implementation into ADP GlobalView and Streamline environments (and ideally BDO)
• Experience of writing and executing Workday payroll test scenarios
• Experience of entering data based on scenarios in the Workday test environment
• Experience of understating the payroll integration output based on the test scenarios
• Experience of handling test activities in a multi-country environment
• Experience of testing multiple integrations
• Knowledge of Workday Business Process and Integrations
• Knowledge of SAP environments
• Knowledge of Time and Attendance systems/functionality would be useful (Kronos in particular)
• A detailed understanding payroll testing and result analysis phases
• Experience with Workday, SAP and ADP
• Experience in working in an HR/Payroll operational environment
• Experience in working with HR, Time and payroll data, including analysis and report creation
• Strong analytical and data presentation skills
• Advanced/Intermediate excel capabilities
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.