Test Lead (EFX and MARKIT applications) Investment Banking- MA/4480
Test Lead (EFX and MARKIT applications) with Investment Banking required to work for a prestigious Financial Services organisation based in the City of London for an initial 6 months.
Purpose of role
• To support testing activities for projects under Front Office Technology
• Responsible for the Managing and delivering a number of projects across the Front Office to the highest quality, on time and within budget
• Able to coordinate projects spread across different business units and regions.
• Manage key stakeholder relationships
• Undertake planning, execution and reporting of testing activities
• Draft test plans for projects
• Adhere to the test processes set out in the Test Plan.
• Hands on and being able to help Design and execute test cases as per the planned test schedule if needed.
• Ensure any deviation to the test plan is reported to the portfolio test manager and relevant project stakeholders.
• Comply with the organisation’s governance policies and procedures.
• Support and coordinate business users with UAT testing
Skills and Experience required:
Functional / Technical Competencies:
• Good Understanding of EFX and MARKIT applications
• Investment Banking Experience
• Working knowledge of FX, Fixed Income, IHS Markit
• 5+ years’ experience working as a Test Lead.
• Investment Banking or Financial Services sector experience(essential)
• Strong experience in test coordination across multiple regions (essential)
• Experience in application testing (essential)
• Experience of Bloomsburg, Thomson Reuters and i360 Services (beneficial)
• Experience working in an agile environment (essential)
• Stakeholder management experience (essential)
Education / Qualifications:
• Degree level qualified
• ISEB/ISTQB certified at least to the foundation level
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.