Workforce Administration SME (WORKDAY, HRIS, Operational / Business Change )
The WFA SME is key to the continuous improvement, operation and stability of HR Services operated through the network of regional delivery centres in Client Solutions. The WFA SME has a global remit across all delivery centres from which foundational services are operated and its key interface points are with HRIS (as solutions owners and partners), Country Leads (as stakeholders receiving service or part of SDM) and the delivery centre based Foundational Service Leads (as executors of service into the business)
Purpose of role
The role will provide process subject matter expertise in relation to the WFA processes, specifically Workday related.
The role will manage the development and implantation of the strategy, future operating model, processes, collateral and tools needed to deliver the future state WFA services on the Workday solution.
The role will manage the aspects / artefacts and to further evolve the foundational services through the work of the Client Solutions team post go-live with the aim of continuous improvement in service level, process efficiency and cost effectiveness.
Skills and Experience:
• Proven experience in multiple organisational change management roles delivering business change programmes
• Strong consultative skills
• Excellent facilitation, communication and data analysis skills
• Experienced in establishing, building and developing trusted and productive relationships with key stakeholders
• Experience of leading business development activity in the technology adoption space
• Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment
• Strong stakeholder management skills
Essential experience required:
• Experience and detailed understanding of Workday, its construct, scope and process relating to Core HR
• Experience of working in a Functional role on at least two Workday implementations for large multinational organisations
• Proven experience of analysing complex Human Resources strategic initiatives in order to translate requirements into simple and standard solutions
• Proven experience of designing end-to-end solutions with both a process and functional lens in order to deliver in line with desires of a future-state Operating Model
• Experience of work with or alongside a System Implementation partner
• Proven Project Management skills built up from leading and embedding change
Demonstrable track record of stakeholder management skills and change expertise
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.