HR Data Migration Analyst (SAP HR Data Migration)
The HR Data Migration Analyst will coordinate and deliver activities related to the migration of the required data from the current solution (single, global SAP HR) to Workday.
The job holder will work with other data migration analyst data leads and workday data specialists to understand required workday model and help transformation of SAP HR data in to WD, also ensuring critical HR information is hosted in the right way in Workday and meets process and reporting requirements.
The Data Analyst will need to create strong, collaborative relationships with multiple teams within the organisation with Workday functional team, integration team and testing team.
• Migration – support and co-ordinate the end to end data migration process for all phases; assist with populating data collection templates and conversion activities
• Data quality – provide support related to data extraction and cleansing, data mapping as well as validating the accuracy of data after upload; define and execute data verification and quality improvements cycles during the various migration cycles
• Configuration – Understand WD configuration elements provide Workday expertise during configuration phase, and review the required mapping for SAP to WD
• Integration – Understand data requirement for interfaces and provides issue resolution where required.
• Testing – Support data requirement activities during testing phases.
Skills and Experiences
Essential knowledge, experience & expertise:
• Proven experience of successfully managing data migration activity in data conversion projects and migration activities in large, global HRIS transformation projects.
• Strong understanding of business processes at the data level and best practices for HR data migration projects
• Experience of working within the HR function
• Demonstrable HR business analyst or data analyst experience of a global nature
• Knowledge of HR data transformation in enterprise HRIS application is highly essential.
• Hands on experience with required transformation tools.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with hands on experience in HR data
• Understanding project management phases and data migration phases and cycle.
• Attention to detail with excellent analysis skill set
• Expertise of Excel Formulas, VLook Up, MS Access and VB will be highly beneficial.
• Working knowledge of master/reference data management, trouble shooting, data profiling and analysis
• Excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills
• Team player, ability to work with diverse project team located around the world
• Exhibits the ability to meet deadlines, work independently, and be flexible
• Exhibits a high level of initiative.
• Degree level education or equivalent.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.