Workday Testing Lead (Workday, Payroll), 10 months initially, Sunbury, Middlesex - MA/4354
The Workday Payroll Landscape Testing Lead will play a key role as part of the Workday Transformation project and will report into the Payroll Workstream PM. This person will be responsible for the strategy, developing the detailed plan, understanding resource needs both from a central team and a country operations team, and managing the entire testing activity needed to make the payroll workstream successful.
The Payroll Testing Lead will need to work with the program test lead, the payroll workstream lead, and the wider project workstreams (i.e. functional, integrations and data) to confirm what their scope of testing will be and make sure the additional testing needed specifically for the payroll landscape is built out in additional testing supported by the payroll workstream and the local payroll country resources.
• Acts as an SME to advise on Payroll-related configuration/integration/data requirements during the Testing Phases
• Responsible for managing and facilitating the Payroll Test approach
• Responsible for managing the development of the Payroll Test strategy in conjunction and through liasing with the functional, integration and data workstreams
• Responsible for oversite and management to ensure the effective delivery of Integrated Testing
• Responsible for oversite and management to ensure the effective delivery of Parallel Payroll Testing
• Responsible for doing impact assessment with the changing requirements and approach.
• Responsible for highlighting and documenting payroll testing related risks and issues to the payroll workstream lead, or wider programme team, as appropriate
• Responsible for development of Payroll-related test scenarios
• Experience of managing test activities as part of a Global, complex, Workday implementation into ADP GlobalView and Streamline environments (and ideally BDO)
• Experience of managing a Payroll Test strategy and timelines
• Experience of managing test activities in a multi-country environment
• Experience of managing test teams in a multi-location, matrix environment
• Experience of managing the relationship with 3rd party payroll providers to ensure tasks and activities reliant on them are successfully achieved
• Knowledge of Workday Business Process and Integrations
• Knowledge of SAP environments
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.