Partner Marketing Relationship Manager
Our Client is the UK market leader SaaS provider of technology to financial advice firms. Their mission is to empower the financial advice profession to be more efficient and effective through innovative and open architecture technology, widening the reach of advice to ensure more people have access to these services. What drives our client to success is their transparent, open, collaborative, customer focused culture that encourages people to contribute and be part of the overall succe The role of the Partner Marketing Relationship Manager is to implement marketing initiatives which generate new business opportunities from partner, network, mortgage, national advice and compliance businesses and service providers
• Build and manage partner marketing relationships to increase sales opportunities
• Monitor our partner audience to understand and maintain key characteristics and passion triggers in order to develop relevant and effective campaign content within the partner community
• Lead the design and implementation of a new partner program in conjunction with the chief marketing officer and business objectives to establish and maintain a marketing plan to support lead generation
• Implement and co-ordinate partner marketing activity across relevant channels to support the above, including re-purposing existing material and initiating new activity where appropriate
• Agree network-specific messaging which supports the above
• Management and monitoring of all partner-specific web and portal content
• Work with the chief marketing officer to ensure regular partner-related PR is issued in-line with corporate strategy
• Work with sales and customer facing teams to ensure partner data is segmented, profiled and regularly analysed to support appropriate partner objectives
• Work with events manager to ensure a regular cadence of partner-focused events is delivered for acquisition and retention
• Work with communications executive to ensure that partner-specific content is regularly issued via corporate social media channels
• Ownership of tracking and reporting of all partner marketing activities
• Analysis of campaign effectiveness against targets to support continual improvement of campaigns including obtaining feedback from partners on efficiency
• Practical experience of the financial services sector and the role of IFAs
• Understanding of marketing channels and production techniques
Skills and Experience Required
• At least three years' experience in partner marketing
• A solid grasp of marketing within the technology/IT sector
• Ability to effectively manage third-party suppliers
• Experience in managing partner programmes
• Ability to analyse demand generation activities, identify trends and recommend appropriate course of action
• Willingness to travel
• Data-driven and highly analytical
• Good time-management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to multi-task
• Critical-thinker and problem-solver
• Marketing, communications, business degree, CIM or similar
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.