Operations Business Analyst Permanent –Bloomberg-Finance-OMS -City of London Based
Main Function of the Job
Assist the Head of Operations in providing business and strategic support to the Support
Department and wider business.
• Responsible for day to day Bloomberg AIM Order Management System (OMS)
Administration, including Front Office interaction and trade investigation
• Responsible for the Bloomberg AIM Compliance Administration role, including coding rules, reviewing violations and stakeholder management
• Responsible for the day to day Bloomberg AIM relationship, escalating issues to the
Bloomberg Relationship Manager and chairing the Service Review Meetings
• Project management responsibilities to support business requirements, initiating improvements in the current processes and meeting regulatory requirements
• Delivering Reports and updates to senior management for ongoing projects and processes
• Assisting the Head of Operations in reviewing aspects of the current operating model
• Assisting the Head of Operations in delivering a service to help support and manage the Support business function
• Provide support and assistance on other projects and BAU, as required
Skills and Experience Required (R) or Helpful (H)
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Operations or Finance role (R)
• Knowledge of trade life cycles, benchmarks and indices, and relevant regulations (R)
• A relevant advanced industry or professional qualification in Operations or Financial
• Project co-ordination and delivery (R)
• Production of Reports, MI and verbal updates for senior management (R)
• Ability to manage relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers (R)
• Bloomberg terminal usage (H)
• Order Management System usage (H)
• Exposure to Front Office processes and portfolio management (H)
• Coding of compliance rules and investment restrictions in an OMS (H)
• Logical, structured thought processes
• Good relationship management skills - able to engage with and gain confidence of others and maximise their contribution to the process
• Team player
• Good written communication skills
• Drive, determination and integrity
• Ability to see the bigger picture whilst attending to the detail
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.