We currently rely heavily on the following tools and technologies:
● PHP (Symfony) for our backend application code
● MySQL for persistent data storage
● Elasticsearch for logging and monitoring
● AWS Lambda for serverless computing
● AWS SQS for our asynchronous message queue
● AWS for most other infrastructure
● React for our client-side applications
● Bitbucket Pipelines for Continuous Integration
You should apply if:
● You have 3+ years of experience working in a relevant software engineering role.
● You have knowledge of software design patterns and the principles of SOLID code.
● You have a practical understanding of the basics of HTTP and you know a REST ful
API when you see one.
● You have experience with TDD and/or BDD .
● You enjoy learning new skills and using the best tools money can buy.
● You are data-driven and strongly motivated by learnings through experiments and
● You have superb communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.