Dispute Resolution Adviser
Details of a Dispute Resolution Adviser:
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Central London
This role will involve you working daily to resolve disputes by dealing with:
• Complaints about landlords
• Requests for advice and guidance regarding making a complaint.
• Requests from Landlords and tenants to assist with the landlord’s Complaints procedure
• Requests for information on dispute resolution from MPs, councillors and tenant panels
• Referrals from designated persons
Activities to include:
• Collection and registration of details of complaint
• Provide advice and assistance on complaint handling
• Referral to landlord/ Designated Person/signpost
• Liason with Landlord/ Designated Person/ complainant to resolve the complaint locally
• Influence the landlord/Designated Person/ complainant to facilitate the local resolution of the complaint
• Obtain advice from colleagues
• Pass cases potentially suitable for investigation/ intervention to colleagues
• Timely managing caseload
• Identify any learning from the case
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.