Data Co-ordinator – Permanent – Milton Keynes – SQL, SAS, VBA
Key Technical Skills:
Physical and Virtual storage
Security Clearance BPSS (DS) Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland)
You Must also:
• Be analytical, logical and methodical in their approach to work.
• Have A basic understanding of data management practices
• Have experience using Excel
• Have good communication and team-working skills.
• Have a process improvement mindset.
• Have strong organisational skills.
You Should also:
• The candidate should:
• Have advanced Excel skills
• Have experience working in a data management environment
• Have experience of working with databases.
• Have a background in developing / producing MI reports.
• Have experience with assessing / managing Change Requests.
• Have experience of working within a project/change/transformation environment.
• Be educated to degree level.
Reason for the Role:
• Assist with the maintenance and expansion of the company’s Management Information System (MIS).
• Support the management of Change Requests that affect MIS, including requirements gathering.
• Ensure that data quality is as high as possible and that the appropriate data validation procedures are being followed.
• Ensure that report consumers are aware of the impact of data quality on the output produced.
• Ensure that meaningful reports are available to the business.
• Identify/implement process improvements for system efficiency and data quality.
• Support the User Management processes to ensure
• Developing a detailed understanding of the MIS Data Model to maintain the system and to assess Change Requests.
• Engage with user groups around the organisation.
• Maintaining/developing the SAS processes that underpin MIS.
• Maintaining/developing the spreadsheet based input files and providing assistance to those using them.
• Working to ensure that any data issues are followed up in a timely manner and that appropriate action is taken to mitigate any future risk.
• Work to ensure the availability of required data to perform analysis, including monitoring/analysis of Data Quality.
• Gathering reporting requirements and developing them accordingly.
• Work with the Business Intelligence team to ensure that reports are meaningful and assist with interpretation of data where required.
• General administration of certain spreadsheets and systems.
• Ensure that appropriate Change Management / Versioning practices are followed appropriately.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.