Portfolio Planner– Contract – Inner London - £375 per day - TT/1006
Main Duties & Responsibilities Developing; maintaining and documenting appropriate plans and controls for the project/programme in line with the departments Change Lifecycle/Agile delivery methodology Ensuring the appropriate governance disciplines are observed Reviewing project and supplier documentation and plans to highlight any issues that may compromise delivery Facilitating resolution of project issues and mitigation of project risks Maintaining project documentation Making a constructive contribution to project management processes Making effective use of the departments Change Lifecycle;
MSP Agile standard processes and other required standards
• Produce project documentation eg plans
• Manage dependencies; assumptions and other controls
• Arrange; prepare materials for; facilitate; chair and document meetings
• Monitor and report on progress
• Define project resources including staff; contractors Assure plans; project controls and progress reports
• Manage QA processes
• Demonstrate learnings achieved on the project
• Track record of successful delivery in an equivalent role with equivalent level of responsibility in complex Projects
• Knowledge of industry standard methods and tools eg MSP Experience of working successfully with staff and representatives from business teams to deliver business change initiatives
• Experience of working successfully in large; complex organization
• COMPETITIVE Daily Pay Rate: £375 Ltd
• BPSS (DS) - Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland)
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.