Data Analyst – SAP, Finance, Cash and Banking. - TI/1009
This role will be working within Mass Data Formats.
A programme has been created to transform the cash and banking operations across the company. Consistent with Group and Treasury strategies the programme will modernise our client’s operating model:
1. Standardise and centralise the processes for cash and banking decreasing operational cost and increasing effectiveness.
2. Implement a new Cash and Banking hub to provide a single digital solution, increased automation and a common interface to all banks.
3. Improve cash and liquidity management through automatic sweeping of cash into currency pools and enhanced visibility of cash balances.
4. Reduce operational risk though improved capability to resist cyber-attacks and compliance with country specific regulations and sanctions.
The Data Analyst will work across the two Design & Deployment streams servicing the C & B T data sourcing, analysis, testing & cutover activities. This role will be heavily involved with data gathering and data analysis to ensure customers and vendors are not impacted on cutover of cash & banking activities. Design of operational dashboards and benefit analysis tracking is another key deliverable of the role.
Role Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Sourcing data: Supporting Treasury with the creation of bank RFPs by extracting and aggregating data to be made available to the bidding banks. Supporting the business and programme by identifying active customer & vendor data in preparation of comms and a change to payment methods in the relevant ERP. Supporting the Programme in terms of data & analysis to provide fact based input for decision making at Governance Board meetings, any adhoc data requests.
• Data Analysis: Given the size of some data sets, working with a data analysis toolkit to analyse, summarise and draw conclusions to be validated in order to deliver a seamless implementation of new & improved C & B processes globally.
• Data Cleansing: Working with operational teams to clean up customer and vendor master data to enable effective customer communications. This would include validating ‘active’ customers and ensuring complete contact details. This will also require working with the team to ensure consistency in customer datasets being used to drive communications.
• Cutover: Developing a customer and vendor cutover approach that can be scaled from small Pathfinder companies to large scale businesses. This will include updating payment methods and bank details in customer and vendor master data, sales orders and open items. Work with the Process Design teams to help design and build a mechanism to measure process performance (e.g. KPI dashboard measuring STP). Work collaboratively with the Programme delivery team, Group Treasury and Local Finance.
• SAP knowledge: the data being sourced, analysed, cleansed, cutover and measured will primarily be from SAP in the short term. Power BI would be an advantage but not mandatory.
• Analytical: must be comfortable interpreting and transforming data to create the required deliverables.
• Cutover: can develop and test a data cutover approach including planning, scripting, testing and execution.
• Communication: needs to be able to provide clear and well documented support for the approaches, analysis, dashboards, etc that are to be delivered.
• Collaboration: the role will involve working with multiple operational and project teams. Most of whom have competing priorities.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.