Salesforce Software Engineering Lead – (Salesforce, Lightning Components) - TI/1007
Salesforce Software Engineering Lead (Salesforce, Lightning Components) required to work for a leading global oil & gas organisation based at their Canary Wharf site on an initial 6 month contract.
A Software Engineering Specialist works within a team to provide innovative, custom built software to colleagues and external users. This custom software either supports revenue earning activity or helps reduce costs within functions by automating manual activity. Ultimately, this work will help become a digital leader to drive energy transition and solve real-world problems.
• You will work directly with users and analysts business-wide to understand and facilitate the completion of requirements.
• You will design, build, test and operate efficient custom software applications that are meant to bring improvement and change.
• You will act in accordance with professional engineering practices, including Internet protocols, coding standards and reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.
You will monitor emerging technologies, identify those with potential and bring relevant new ideas to the team.
Bachelor’s degree preferred, but any candidate with relevant experience in Salesforce development will also be considered..
• Salesforce experience essential.
• Experience with basic lightning components is highly desirable.
Experience with other CRM products desirable.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
• Programming/Software Development – Using APEX
• Requirements Definition and Management
• System Design – Preferably with experience or understanding of design thinking methods
• Technical Specialism – Salesforce
• Emerging Technology Monitoring
• Methods and Tools – Including Agile/Devops experience and use of user stories
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval. SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.