SAP Software Engineering Lead (SAP PI, SAP PO, Integration) - TI/1006
You are the Software Engineering Lead, working as a senior member within a team to provide innovative, custom built software to colleagues and external users. This custom software either supports revenue earning activity or helps reduce costs within functions by automating manual activity.
You will help become a digital leader, drive energy transition and solve real-world problems. You will operate in a dynamic and delivery focused environment, with the resources of one of the world's most forward-thinking IT departments and leading IT vendors at your fingertips. You are confident and comfortable working across cultures and can help make sure the voice of each team member is heard.
• 5+ years experience on SAP PI/PO and similar Application Integration Middleware with both complex Projects and Operation exposure
Essential experience and job requirements:
• Programming/Software Development )
• Requirements Definition and Management
• System Design
• Technical Specialism
• Emerging Technology Monitoring
• Methods and Tools
• Has good knowledge and understanding of modern development methodologies (Agile using Scrum and/or Kanban).
• Knowledge of DevOps practices and techniques such as Value Stream Mapping, Lean, flow, eliminating waste.
• Experience with modern approaches to source-code management and control through tools like TFS and Git/GitHub.
• Good interpersonal skills including the ability to relate complex topics in simple and accessible language
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.