Project Management Lead – Telecommunications, Voice/Unified Communications/Agile!! - SK/1003
As a project management lead you will take full responsibility for the definition, approach, facilitation and satisfactory completion of medium-scale projects (typically with direct business impact and firm deadlines). Facilitate scoping and business priority-setting for change initiatives of medium size and complexity, supporting senior management to ensure that all plans, work packages are aligned to the expected benefits and leads activities required in the realisation of the benefits.
Your role will operate within our Digital Workplace Productivity & Collaboration portfolio, specifically providing Project Planning and Delivery of rationalising our Traditional Voice services and technologies and enabling/executing on moving users to Microsoft skype/teams.
• PMP with relevant experience in Project Management, with proven experience delivering major complex programmes of work within large corporate enterprise environments.
• Ideally skilled in both Project and Agile delivery disciplines to enable adoption of the most optimised method of delivery.
• Experience of project managing within Voice/Unified Communications space would be preferable but not essential.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
• Benefits Management (4)
• Financial Management (3)
• Project Management (4)
• Relationship Management (4)
• Requirements Definition and Management (3)
• Business Risk Management (4)
• Contract Management (3)
• Performance Management (3)
• Sourcing (3)
• Financial Management (2)
• Able to work across the project management domains to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and close projects
– Project integration management
– Project scope management
– Project time management
– Project cost management
– Project quality management
– Project human resource management
– Project communications management
– Project risk management
– Project procurement management
– Project stakeholder management
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.