Application Support Analyst – File Transfer – Operations - BizManager - S5/1024
This is an initial 6 month contract which will become a permanent role at contract completion.
The successful Support Analyst will be joining the Global File Transfer Services (GFTS) who provide managed file transfer support. The successful Support Analyst will have strong knowledge of file transfer protocols and encryption types and will also have the ability to perform technical troubleshooting and problem investigations.
Key skills required;
- SME product knowledge of BizManager (OpenText), Sterling File Gateway (IBM), Connect:Direct (IBM), Connect:Enterprise (IBM) and Sterling Control Center (IBM)
- Strong support knowledge of file transfer protocols (e.g. SFTP, HTTPS, AS2, FTPS) and encryption types (e.g. PGP)
- Centralized monitoring, automation and service level alerting
- Ability to perform technical troubleshooting and problem investigations
- Working knowledge of z/OS, Unix, Linux, Windows
- BMC Remedy
Nice to haves;
- Working knowledge of network topologies, connectivity methods and load-balancer/proxy solutions
- JCL and Shell scripting
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.