Dev Ops Engineer, Permanent, City of London - QW/1001
Why join this company?
Founded in 2012, My client is headquartered in London with offices in New York and Hong Kong.
My clients understanding of financial markets and experience of workflow development, they collaborate with their clients and third party providers to create ideas and products that facilitate market function. Additionally, the company acts as a utility, bringing infrastructure to some of the world’s largest fixed-income participants to help them turn complex data systems into actionable knowledge. We enable investors and liquidity providers to trade with increased speed, greater efficiency and at lower cost.
You will be responsible for implementing CI/CD, defining infrastructure as code patterns, service integration and contributing to the DevOps culture within the engineering team.
• Knowledge of DevOps for AWS cloud infrastructure, DevOps concepts, methods and tooling, agile delivery methods, collaboration tooling, operational service acceptance requirements
• Experience of configuration management and Infrastructure as Code tooling, practises and processes (e.g. Chef, CloudFormation, Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, SALT) leveraging CI/CD tooling and processes (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI, Cope Pipeline).
• Experience with automated testing, test-driven development, behaviour-driven development etc.
• Experience working with the one or more following languages: Node.js, Python, Ruby, Perl, Java, Scala, Go, Bash, PowerShell.
• Optimization of applications to scalable cloud designs, rearchitecting applications to modern cloud patterns, and database migration (including cross-platform).
• Experience in a hands-on engineering role(s) designing and implementing distributed, containerised and server-less hyperscale systems in AWS.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
For more information please contact Abdul on 0208 463 0555 or email@example.com
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.