ArcSight Consultant – SIEM – ArccSight - CyberArk - PE/2873
A SIEM / ArcSight Consultant with demonstrable experience and skills to support the following deliverables:
• Review SIEM architectural design
• Review the logging capability and the potential use cases against risks
• ArcSight Connector sizing and whether LB and any other component is required
• Work out whether FlexConnector is required
• Content creation
Netflow & IPS (PoC)
• Netflow analysis to understand the use cases which can be used to detect malicious activity in the tool and potentially to send to ArcSight
• Define an AWS Monitoring strategy:
• Use experience and industry insight to identify the top risks/threats to AWS,
• Define best practice security use cases
• Identify log types to monitor.
• Review current LLD for connecting ArcSight with O365 and amend where necessary.
• Create additional content for MCAS.
Assess the current remit of CyberArk monitoring and propose / deliver new content
** Expert / Master Level ArcSight SIEM Design
** Expert / Master Level ArcSight SIEM Engineering
** Expert / Master Level ArcSight SIEM Content Development
** Experience with design and implementation of ArcSight / SIEM monitoring solutions for Cloud Infrastructure (AWS and / or Azure)
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.