Change & Training Adviser – Communications – Learning – Change - eLearning - PE/2810
• Create the C&BT programme training needs analysis and training plan
• Develop e-learning content to support the introduction of 3 new SAP modules (the Cash and Banking Hub)
• Support the development of material for new process training workshops
• Develop a tactical communications plan for the C&BT programme
• Establish and manage programme communication channels using established and new technologies, eg intranet page/newsletter, Yammer presence, O365 tools, in line with Communications and External Affairs policy
The Cash and Banking Transformation (C&BT) programme is sponsored by Treasury and GBS to modernize and transform cash and banking. Aligned with the client group strategy, it will simplify and increase the value of our banking relationships, create additional value by improving cash and liquidity management and mitigate operational risk by improving security, control and reliability
This will be enabled by a single digital solution, the Cash and Banking Hub
The programme is currently building its core team predominantly based in Middlesex and requires a change and training adviser to plan and implement a communications and training approach to support the programme
Change & Training Adviser – Communications – Learning – Change - eLearning
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.