Client Services Manager – UCITS – Financial Services - CRM - PE/2778
The role is based in London you will work closely with the internal business areas. Experience in the operations of investment management would be useful.
Some key role deliverables are:
• Work with the business areas to develop client tailored solutions to ensure operational activity can be as efficient as possible without compromising service quality while maintaining a low risk profile
• Establish a close, monitored dialogue with client administrators and other influential third parties.
• Maintain at all times contact lists, a central log of running actions and potential client issues and escalate to RM if KPI’s are being missed due to non-performance of delegates
• Ensure that adequate legal agreements are in place to cover services and risks.
• Ensure sound coordination of document updates
** Knowledge of UCITS market and Regulations
** Knowledge of broader financial markets and products
** Previous experience of within CRM, Client Service, Project Management and / or Sales functions preferred
** Strong Client Relationship Management, Sales and/or Project Management background
** Able to develop strong customer relationships (internal/external)
** Ability to tailor services and to grow relationships with different cultural backgrounds
** Ability to prepare and deliver fund industry related presentations
** Networking skills
** Ability to follow / agree project plans and to deliver projects on time
** Proven track record in respect of Organic / New business growth
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.