Business Analyst – GDRP – Asset/Wealth Management – Regulatory
The business analyst is expected to work with the business to understand, define and document requirements, produce a variety of project documentation / specifications as well interact effectively with all levels of staff across the client , whether technical, operational or the rest of the business. This role will report to the Business Analyst Team leader.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
• Extensive experience and knowledge of working in Asset Management
• Experience of working with a range of stakeholders from both Business and IT
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and able to liaise effectively with personnel at all levels
• Logical and analytical approach, with the ability to perform structured analysis and solve complex concepts/ issues
• Demonstrable accuracy and attention to detail
• Full project life-cycle experience
• Demonstrable knowledge of different project life cycles: waterfall, agile
• Understanding of the full information life cycle
• Ability to think strategically and understand the implications of proposed business changes to an environment with multiple systems
• Ability to work independently and ensure successful delivery of assigned tasks
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to challenge the status quo and suggest viable alternatives
• Experience of working on large programmes of change an advantage
• Good technical literacy and understanding of databases; ability to navigate data structures via SQL queries
• Understanding of relevant technologies used by the development team
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.