Technical Project Manager – Agile, Waterfall – Project Management
The project management role will ensure that the platform is rolled out in time for launch in the two countries. The role will involve direct contact with suppliers, partners and internal service providers. This is a challenging role where a technical understanding of cloud based services and experience of managing multiple technology suppliers will be necessary in order to successfully deliver on time.
Accountabilities for role:
• Plan and manage deployment of performance improvements to the current live Carama service
• Plan and manage UK and German Carama cloud service platform launches
• Plan and manage development and deployment of Carama operational support
• Integrate into the project plan and manage the sales and marketing elements for the German launch (with support of the Sales and Marketing team global and local team)
• PRINCE2 qualified with 5+ years project management experience
• Demonstrable experience of aligning waterfall and agile delivery methods
• Proven experience with delivery of technology-based projects.
• Experience of working with partners and successful delivery through technology suppliers
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Sound understanding of web and software application technologies
• Experience working with Development teams
• Experience working collaboratively with a Product Manager and Operations Manager
If this contract is of interest then please call a member of the resource team on 020 8463 0555.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.