IT Risk Governance Reporting Analyst / COBIT / NIST - MV/1084
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To ensure that the Group’s IT Risks and controls are monitored and reported on a regular basis and ensuring any identified improvements are tracked, whilst highlighting challenges, to ensure compliance with the Group’s Risk Management within Group IT.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
• Review IT controls across the client’sgroup to identify potential vulnerabilities and weaknesses, includes Networks and end point protection.
• Documenting and defining IT risk
• Own and offer technical direction on the implementation of technology risk mitigation
• Develop and implement an IT Risk reporting pack including IT Risk KPIS for the the client’s
Information Security management team and key stakeholders
• Working with Group Risk, ensure IT risk and controls are aligned with regulatory and compliance requirements across the client’s group
• Ongoing review and monitoring of Issues and Actions
• Review of Policy Exemptions and Risk Acceptances
• Execution of Control testing; and
• Validation of the Risk/Control indicators
• Proven track record in IT risk identification and management
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
• Understanding of risk frameworks (COBIT,NIST)
• Strong analytical skills with the capability to assess the information provided, and provide clear and appropriate direction
• Strong planning and organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
• Good technical IT knowledge including firewalls, networking and hardware controls
• Ability to build positive rapport and trust quickly
• Financial Services industry experience
• CISSP/CRISC Certification
• Commercial awareness
• Numerical skills
• Planning and organisational skill
• Ability to understand broader business issues
• Communication and presentation skills
• Basic understanding of Code (C#)
For more information please contact Henry on 0208 463 0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.