Business Implementation Consultant!!! - MV/1068
The role purpose of the Business Implementation Consultant is primarily to manage the implementation process for Mid, Large and Enterprise clients, ensuring a smooth and successful transition to Intelligent Office. They will provide a consultancy service to existing clients to assist the Account Management team, where applicable.
• Advising prospective and new clients on best practice in relation to data migration from previous software systems
• Advising prospective and new clients on best practices in relation to regulatory changes and business efficiency
• Advising prospective and new clients on the set up and configuration of the client’s product.
• To maintain and communicate regular project and activity management reports to the prospective and new clients
• Act as the Client’s Project Manager for the Implementation
• Available for stakeholder/ sponsor activity in Product Enhancements and In-House Process Changes
• To liaise with Sales, Implementation, Training and Account Management teams to ensure a smooth and successful onboarding/implementation experience for clients
• Escalation point for clients as part of the onboarding/implementation process
• To identify and help prevent / resolve bottlenecks in the onboarding/implementation process, escalating as necessary
• To ensure the timely delivery of client data migration and set up/configuration on the product.
• Maintain key relations with internal teams and external clients
• Help design and implement system and process changes
• To measure and review the client onboarding experience, feedback to senior management and liaise with relevant parties to implement agreed improvements
• To transition the client to the Account Management team following implementation
• Keeping up to date with new functionality released on
the client’s product
• Required: Financial Services industry knowledge
• Preferred: Competent in using and working knowledge of the client’s product
• Preferred: Experience of migrating data from previous Financial Services software solutions
• Preferred: Project Management experience
• Preferred: Computer software knowledge
• Preferred: Experience of a consultative nature
• Preferred: Understanding of different advisory business models and processes
• Preferred: Understanding of other practice management solutions
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.