Change Analyst, Permanent, Horsham - MV/1062
Why join this global Investment manager?
Our client is a global investment manager. Who help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
The client has around 4,000 people on six continents. And they have been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes.
Our client is looking for a Change Analyst to assist the Change Manager.
New site, new teams, and new ways of working. The Change Analyst is required to, manage the review, prioritisation and planning of activities to remediate vulnerabilities.
What you’ll do
• Oversee all day to day change management activities ensuring RFCs are managed per the agreed processes and within defined OLAs. This includes risk and impact assessment, conflict management, monitoring formal approval and implementation and change record closure.
• Manage daily and weekly reporting requirements and assist with the provision for ad-hoc data when required.
• Contribute in CAB preparation.
• Work together and share insights with others in the team.
• Own and manage your workload and escalate when required.
• Help the team to keep improving its service, by sharing your suggestions for improving processes.
• Uphold our standards, processes and policies.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• A pro-active, organised approach with attention to detail.
• Knowledge of and experience with MS Office range of products.
• Knowledge of the ITIL framework - Change Management and associated services.
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ability to quickly build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• An understanding of IT infrastructure and its topology.
• Exposure to the ServiceNow change management module.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.