2nd Line EUC, Messaging and Mobile Specialist, Permanent, Horsham - MV/1056
Why join this global Investment manager?
Our client is a global investment manager. Who help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
The client has around 4,000 people on six continents. And they have been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes.
Our client is looking for an 2nd Line engineer for Office 365 who thrives on helping others give the best possible technical service.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can build, lead, support and coach their team. You will challenge your team members to fix internal customers' problems quickly and you'll help them work together with other teams to deliver great service all the time.
You'll be on the frontline – busy, hands-on, and can-do. Making sure your team have everything they need to do their best. And always looking for ways to improve our service.
What you’ll do
• Part of the global team to support the global Office 365, Exchange and Mobile Services.
• Dealing with incoming incidents and end to end management of your queue.
• Taking ownership of incidents and managing them in a logical and methodical manner
• Work closely with the Desktop, Wintel, UC, and Network Engineers
• Proactively monitor and troubleshoot all IT incidents in adherence to SLAs.
• Mentoring level 1 support staff and assisting them as required
• Provide rapid diagnosis of client applications primarily focused on Outlook and other Office 365 services and associated clients.
• Prompt escalation of Incidents to 3rd level resolution teams or Third Party Suppliers as necessary
• Completing analysis of closed tickets to identify trends and to provide training or technical improvements to minimize future tickets
• Prepare documentation and training guides to develop the IT knowledgebase and support the IT Helpdesk team as necessary.
• Engage with the wider support teams in the management and resolution of major incidents and problems.
• Make sure we’re consistent around the world, by working with your peers to hand over, follow through and fix internal customers' problems and to improve common processes and controls
• Capture and share the right information about customers’ issues in ServiceNow
• Uphold our standards, processes and policies
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
•Two years or more of service desk support experience
•Experience of maintaining a great service across different time zones
•Good foundational knowledge of core Microsoft technologies - Active Directory, AAD, DNS, DHCP, Conditional Access
•Experience in supporting Office 365 suite of products like Exchange, Teams, Planner, Intune, etc.
•Good knowledge of supporting Microsoft Exchange 2016, Exchange Online and associated clients
•Windows Desktop Operating Systems - Windows 7 and Windows 10
•Experiencing in support EMM services like MobileIron, Intune & BlackBerry
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• Knowledge, experience or a qualification in the ITIL Framework
• Certification as a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or equivalent
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.