Vulnerability Management Coordinator, Permanent, Horsham - MV/1054
Why join this global Investment manager?
Our client is a global investment manager. Who help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
The client has around 4,000 people on six continents. And they have been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes.
Our Client is looking for an Vulnerability management co-ordinator who will help our client manage the remediation of vulnerabilities in collaboration with the technical delivery teams.
We've got a new site, new teams, and new ways of working. So we want someone who’ll manage the review, prioritisation and planning of activities to remediate vulnerabilities.
What You'll Do
• Be the first point of contact for management of vulnerabilities and the associated remediation activities
• Capture and share the right information from multiple data sources
• Work together and share insights with others in the team
• Own and manage your workload and escalate when required
• Help the team to keep improving its service, by sharing your suggestions for improving processes and reducing risk
• Keep up to date with changing security requirements
• Uphold our standards, processes and policies
The Knowledge, Experience And Qualifications You Need
• A pro-active, organised approach with attention to detail
• Knowledge of and experience with MS Office range of products
• Strong planning, organisation and administration skills
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to quickly build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders
The Knowledge, Experience And Qualifications That Will Help
• Experience as a project co-ordinator or scheduler
• Experience of managing stakeholders and facilitating meetings
What You'll Be Like
• Good at organising multiple streams of activity, whilst maintaining vision of the end goals
• A good communicator – great at listening, being clear and giving reassurance
• Good at persuading, influencing and negotiating
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Good at working in a team and with other teams
• Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines, without losing attention to detail
• Flexible and willing to learn – the work in this role will evolve, so you’ll be closely involved in shaping how the role matures
Hours of work
Here Are Working Days And Hours Of The Role
• Sat – 7am to 3pm
• Sun – 7am to 3pm
• Mon – 9am to 5pm
• Tuesday – off
• Wednesday – off
• Thu – 9am to 5pm
• Fri – 9am to 5pm
We are willingly to be flexible for the right candidate – working from home at weekends and certain weekdays, plus adjustments to working times during the week.
This a 35 hours week, working 7 hours per day with a one hour lunch break.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.