Recruitment Resourcer – Permanent – Blackheath Based - MV/1035
Are you a money motivated individual who wants the opportunity to work in a consultative service sales environment? If so, then a role in the recruitment industry could prove to be an excellent choice.
SQCP has a fantastic opportunity for someone with no previous recruitment experience to start to develop their recruitment career. By joining us as a Resourcer you will cover the lucrative IT & Business Change candidate markets within the fast paced UK financial services industry.
Get in touch if you are interested in:
• Earning a highly competitive salary with uncapped commission
• Being incentivised by having the opportunity to go on all expenses paid weekends away, and receiving restaurant & retail vouchers
• Developing yourself through ongoing excellent training which will lead to you becoming a fully-fledged Recruitment Consultant or Delivery Team Leader
What exactly does the role of a Resourcer involve?
• SQCP prides itself on the recruitment journey of our candidates, ensuring we are consistently building on these relationships to achieve the best outcome for each individual
• Promote our clients’ vacancies to new candidates and liaise with them regularly
• Participate in candidate attraction, identifying the best candidates in the industry, sourcing passive candidates and representing our client brands in the best possible way
• Facilitate interview processes and feedback
• Work within a supportive and collegiate team environment
• Headhunting candidates through channels such as LinkedIn, job boards, social media as well as our own database
• Understand the requirements of each role, including the business or functional area, skill sets, and other role qualification criteria.
• Screen and filter candidates for Recruiters and hiring managers, ensuring only the best fit candidates for each role are presented, and handing over the relationship to the Recruiter for further management.
• Headhunting and Lead generation
What we look for in our Resourcers
• Some proven sales/work experience
• Proven personal achievement
• Money-mindedness with an acute hunger for success
• Sociable, outgoing and confident communicator
• Firm determination to excel to the highest level within your career
• A strong work ethic
• A tenacious, self-starter with the ability to take initiative and go that extra mile.
SQCP is a highly successful and long standing privately owned boutique IT & Business Change Recruitment Consultancy. We were established in 1984 and our Head Office is in the prestigious Blackheath Village, London. Our specialisation is recruiting people who plan, support, develop, implement and improve the IT systems and business processes that our clients rely upon.
SQCP’s existing clients include Banks, Management Consultancies, Financial Services firms, Fintech / Software Houses, Energy companies and Digital Media organisations.
Please send your application to Mariap@sqcp.com or call on 0208 463 0555
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.