Data Reporting Specialist
Why join this global Investment Manager?
Our client is a global investment manager. Who help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
The client has around 4,000 people on six continents. And they have been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes.
Who we're looking for
We're looking for someone to maintain our fund, portfolio and reference data. This data is used for Client and Product Reporting as well as marketing processes. You'll have a keen eye (and enough knowledge of funds) to spot any problems, and sort them out.
We need someone who's focused on doing great work for clients. That means you won't mind doing some of the legwork, but also ready to have your own ideas and make them happen. It's a chance to work on lots of projects, with lots of teams, and with several countries.
Responsibilities for Data Reporting Specialist
• Maintain fund and client reference and static data, internally and externally
• Reconcile external fund static and dynamic data with internal sources
• Investigate and sort out discrepancies
• Maintain and develop of our exception-based target operating model
• Produce KPIs and manage third parties
• Work closely with data teams around the business
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• Experience maintaining and working with data set
• Good Excel skills for data analysis, interpretation and modelling
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• A good understanding of asset management
• Knowledge of global fund structures, types and data attributes
• Experience maintaining fund and portfolio data in a control environment
• Knowledge of investment operations, client reporting, and performance systems and processes
• Knowledge of different asset classes including Fixed Income and Equities as well as derivative instruments
• Experience managing relationships with data vendors like Bloomberg, Fund Info and Morningstar
• Experience of Tableau
• Experience working in an agile environment (preferably SAFe)
• Experience of planning and running tests and supporting change
• Experience of working in a global team where you hand over to other locations during the day
• A degree or equivalent, or significant experience managing data
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.