IT Security Project Manager (IT Security Delivery)
IT Security Delivery Project Manager (IT Security) required to work for a global prestigious Financial Services organisation based in the City of London for an initial 6 months.
Main Purpose of the Role will be to deliver IT Security projects within agreed scope, cost and timescale. In addition, to manage the delivery of the IT Security portion of allocated Cross Portfolio projects.
To deliver IT Security projects within agreed scope, cost and timescale across Bank and Securities.
Skills and Experience:
Functional / Technical Competencies:
• The role requires an experienced project manager who has a mix of technical skills and business acumen to undertake a variety of systems related projects.
• The role will be working within the IT Security Portfolio and reporting to the IT Security Manager.
• The project manager will be responsible for delivering the Book of Work of the IT Security area, including management of end-to-end lifecycle from feasibility study through to implementation.
• The project manager must therefore have a wide range of IT Security technical skills to be able to bring together various technical teams in the production of a clear, achievable, cost-effective and supportable design.
• The IT Security project manager will liaise with the business areas and must therefore be able to represent the IT Security Portfolio with credibility whilst guiding the business on the best solution, tailoring business requirements to meet best practice and our technical standards.
• The project manager must be commercially astute and experienced in dealing with budgets and external Vendors.
Work Experience Essential:
• Strong project management background based on IT Security Delivery and Management.
• Evidence of successful delivery of multiple projects within the IT Security space.
Education / Qualifications Essential:
Project Management Qualification or equivalent industry experience
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.