Infrastructure Delivery Project Manager (Technical infrastructure delivery projects)
Infrastructure Delivery Project Manager (Technical infrastructure delivery projects) required to work for a leading prestigious Financial Services organization based in the City of London for an initial 6 months.
Provides core infrastructure services of Projects as well as providing day to day support and monitoring of the whole Infrastructure estate within London and EMEA.
The delivery team within Infrastructure provide project management services for both Infrastructure and Cross Portfolio Projects. This team also manages a number of core BAU activities such as DR testing and patching.
Main Purpose of the Role:
• To deliver infrastructure projects within agreed scope, cost and timescale. In addition, to manage the delivery of the infrastructure portion of allocated Cross Portfolio projects .
• Where required create technical requirements documents to define scope and core infrastructure delivery responsibilities
To deliver infrastructure projects within agreed scope, cost and timescale across Bank and Securities.
Skills and Experience required:
Functional / Technical Competencies:
• The role requires an experienced project manager who has a mix of technical skills and business acumen to undertake a variety of systems related projects.
• The role will be working within the Infrastructure Portfolio and reporting to the Infrastructure Delivery Manager.
• The project manager will be responsible for delivering the Book of Work of the Infrastructure area, including management of end-to-end lifecycle from feasibility study through to implementation.
• The project manager must therefore have a wide range of Infrastructure technical skills to be able to bring together various technical teams in the production of a clear, achievable, cost-effective and supportable design.
• The Infrastructure project manager will liaise with the business areas and must therefore be able to represent the Infrastructure Portfolio with credibility whilst guiding the business on the best solution, tailoring business requirements to meet best practice and our technical standards.
• The project manager must be commercially astute and experienced in dealing with budgets and external Vendors.
• Business Analysis experience in a technical environment such as Network, Storage or Database related programme.
Work Experience Essential:
• Strong project management background based on Infrastructure Delivery and Management.
• Evidence of successful delivery of multiple projects within the Infrastructure space.
Education / Qualifications Essential:
• Project Management Qualification or equivalent industry experience
Business Analysis qualification or evidence of use of BA techniques in work experience
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.