UX Designer (UX Methods)
UX Designer required to work for a leading global Oil & Gas organisation for an initial 6 months based in Middlesex.
The role of user-experience (UX) designer is to understand business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
The UX Designer will have advanced design skills understanding how the design works as well as being a proficient user of digital design software packages.
The UX Designer will have skills to mock up digital pages, an understanding of UX principles and methods, analytics skill to obtain and interpret data about the usage of a site, such as identifying where drop-offs occur and analysing the conversion rates.
We are looking for a motivated and self-directing individual to come into Digital Security and help reimagine how security processes, reporting and tooling is delivered and looks to our customer base
The right individual will:
• Have considerable experience and success at reimagining existing processes and putting forward compelling proposals to improve processes. Sometime this will be small things, ideally it will be radical
• Have a customer obsession, realising that everything we do is in a chain of supply and demand and pushing that agenda across our various teams
• In a positive way challenge the status quo and historical ways of doing things, taking a modern customer experience, UX of customers achieving objectives
• Have extensive knowledge and experience of UX methods like customer experience maps, customer journeys, design thinking, data driven testing and be able to apply that
• Want to share their knowledge in a green field environment where there is little knowledge or understanding of UX methods
• NB: security experience is not a requirement of this role; we need an awesome UX person
5+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, graphic designer, art/creative director or similar role.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.