ServiceNow Administrator – Financial Services - MA/4508
Main purpose for this role:
As a member of the ServiceNow Team within the Service Management Department be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the ServiceNow product and modules. As a ServiceNow Administrator be responsible for the product and module maintenance and alignment to best practice. Optimise business functionality through automation and simplification for the operational delivery of the service.
Responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the service delivery to the organisation meet the necessary levels of governance and quality by adhering to the underpinning policy and procedures for the product.
Essential skills required:
Functional / Technical Competencies:
• Service Now Admin Course and/or demonstrable product knowledge.
• ITIL Foundation (or above) preferred.
• Cobit Governance experience preferred.
• Process development and documentation experience.
• Excellent written and verbal skills, and must be able to document and articulate to others key issues in the infrastructure arena.
• Able to drive problem resolution through the appropriate escalation channels.
• Able to confidently participate in white board type design and review sessions.
• Able to evaluate and understand new products within the team’s scope.
• A team player, approachable and flexible but also able to work independently.
• Contribute to building a culture of a service excellence, always putting the customer, our people and our business at the centre of everything undertaken.
• Industry experience managing ServiceNow instances, including planning, development, deployments and upgrades from project inception to conceptual and full design to service transition.
Education / Qualifications:
• Degree Educated (preferably Computer Science or similar) and/or similar work experience.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.