SAP Architect Lead
- Proven solutions architect / whilst remaining hands-on
- SAP MDG expert
- SAP S/4 HANA expertise
- Master Data Governance – implementation of strategies for complex management of customer and vendor strategies and hybrid models of governance
- Information Architecture and Analytics within the framework of MDG
- Expertise in managing the surrounding processes of data onboarding into MDG
Knowledge of data quality methods and tooling
The architect will need to lead multiple architecture and design across the project teams and convincingly offer the following best practice advice :-
• SAP ERP procurement processes
• SAP ERP sales processes
• SAP MDG Vendor, Business Partner and Customer data model design
• SAP MDG Vendor, Business Partner and Customer workflow design
• Migration and integration strategies
• SAP data governance organisation and business case
• Data quality KPIs, data profiling, data cleansing and data enrichment.
• Technical development planning
• Use of standard SAP S4 / ECC technical tools / solutions
• Integration to tools such as Ariba and Salesforce
• Global MDG Vendor solution with measurable business value
• Global MDG Customer solution with measurable business value
• Error free MDM to MDG Customer migration.
• Standardised, low customised, low maintenance, low error, sustainable SAP MDG solutions, managed via design authority process.
• Increased business end user satisfaction ratings.
MDG specific skillset requirements
• SAP S4 / ECC MM, SD configuration 5 years hands on experience
• SAP MDGIMG configuration 5 years hands on experience
• SAP BRF+ hands on
• MDG DIF / DRF hands on
• SAP ABAP read / de-bug
• SAP Basis connections
• MDG data model / workflow customisation
• MDG FPM
• MDG NWBC
• MDG Fiori
• MDG 3rd party interfaces
• MDG Business Partner, Vendor, Customer
• CVI configuration
• Nice to have : Data Services, Information Steward
• SAP transports, Solution Manager
• Nice to have : Ariba, Salesforce
More widely in terms of activities:
- We need an independent architect who can lead the interface with the business teams (GBS Master data organisation) as well as the Service (MDG) and Service Owner and team.
- We need to focus on the various workstreams:
o Vendor – we need to implement the proposed enhancements via a scrum method. The architect should help prioritise and review the backlog to ensure it is not going to cause any issues.
o Architectural enhancements to support improvements:
§ Work on the analytics side to improve the analytical capabilities alongside the business team. Potentially make use of HANA capabilities inherent in the ZRG platform as well as on our HANA analytics database.
§ Work on the data quality capabilities and the internal MDG Platform architecture i.e. assess SDQ in HANA, Information Steward and IDQ to work out the best way ahead for the various requirements:
• Enhancing existing data that was migrated with issues
• Data migrations / take ons
• General soft quality improvements such as validating emails and telephone numbers
§ UI improvements through SCP / Fiori
• Look also at opportunity to leverage other capabilities in Fiori and work with the solution teams especially around data onboarding
§ Have very good oversight of how to structure a governance solution for complex and disparately managed sources and where today in ERP we only part centralise the solution. Work with the business teams to propose a high level approach with clear options, pros and cons and recommendations.
§ Look at the architectural options for various scenarios:
• MDG centralised
• MDG Hybrid
§ Manage an overall architecture deliverable that places a manageable and
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.