Digital Project Coordinator (Project Management, Dashboards in Power BI) - MA/4499
This role participates in initiatives working with highly technical people engaged in leading edge activities. A high level of drive & influence is required along with business acumen to succeed in this role and the PM will be expected to:
• Update executive stakeholders on project status and escalating issues
• Manage risk
• Manage finances for the initiative with financial planning and analysis
• Coordinate with vendors
• Create visibility across teams to mitigate coordinating challenges
• Create and managing dashboards in Power BI
• Other digital related activities e.g. share point, documentation of digital processes etc.
Work with team members, business and IT to deliver Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and Pilots
Capture the success/failure of project and share with stakeholder by documenting outcome of project, lessons learned, terms of reference, budget reports and proposed next steps.
Perform the necessary due diligence to ensure compliance and risk assessment are performed by engaging digital security, legal and IP as appropriate.
Assist in the request for funding by developing the necessary artefacts to provide understanding of the purpose, success criteria, business case and risks of the project.
Assess potential vendors, support the engagement of identified partners ensuring project requirements are accurately incorporated in the SoW as well as confirming activities delivered consistent with contract.
Network to understand business context, direction and challenges.
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT, sciences, mathematics or related equivalent.
• 5+ years’ experience in digital project coordinator or manager role
• Experience working and creating dashboards in Power BI
• Awareness of emerging technologies and their potential uses
• A high level of drive & influence along with business acumen
• Ability to manage, lead and influence multiple stakeholders both internal (business and function) as well as external partners
• Aptitude to show fluidity, speed, initiative in unstructured context
• Demonstrate an unwavering demand for high impact on the organization
• Ability to rapidly grasp new concepts, achieve a high-level familiarity with new technologies and sense their application; ability to think at the very forefront
• Able to function in a dynamic environment and make informed decisions as required to keep project on target
• Vendor management skills to qualify, engage, manage the delivery, finances and relationship to ensure success
• Capability to support multiple engagements at the same time
• Effective presentation and persuasion skills, ability to conduct effective meetings
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.