Principal Strategic Digital Architect - Digital Workplace (Strategic thinker - Innovational Technology - Visitor Experience, Digital Signage) - MA/4486
This opportunity is a very strategic role engaging high level senior stakeholders owning the strategy vision for Digital Workspace which will include visitor experience and digital signage.
This role is part of Workplace Architecture team in the IT organisation. You will be responsible for 6 reports (Technology Architects)
Do you want to be at the heart of a digital revolution in how energy is provided to the world? Our client has embarked on an ambitious plan to completely modernize and transform its workplaces worldwide to drive efficiency, effective and support new business models and ways of working.
This role is at the center of this change. You will own the strategy for our Digital Workplace across the globe on a diverse set of workplace technologies including devices, O365, VDI, Digital Signage, Visitor experiences, physical entry systems, etc.
This is a senior appointment in a fast-emerging space and plays a crucial role in a companywide initiative to reimagine the working environment. The right individual will be a proven senior leader with a passion for understanding our workforce, technology and a fascination with how it will shape the future of working space.
This role is part of Workplace Architecture team in the IT organisation with ~6 reports.
• Lead and develop the strategy, vision and roadmaps for digital technologies in virtual and physical workspaces.
• Lead the workplace architecture team
• Represent the IT team to a broad set of stakeholders at the most senior levels of the organization
• Deliver step change in thinking and delivery in lock step with our Digital Workplace teams
Essential experience and job requirements
• First class stakeholder management ability
• a deep and broad understanding of Digital Workplace technologies.
• a considerable experience of developing and landing Workplace strategy in large, complex organisations
• an ability to work autonomously
• a customer first mindset, curious about people and how they want to use technology with a passion for technology and how it will shape the future
• orientation to delivery and making effective change at pace in partnership with our service owners.
• An ability to craft arguments and awesome supporting materials at speed (powerpoint / sway / documents / etc)
• Excellent collaboration skills with the ability to build effective relationships across diverse stakeholders
people management experience
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.