Business Change Lead – S4HANA, Business Readiness Project.
The change lead will support the modernisation of current corporate safety technology system (IRIS) – which underpins a wider multi year improvement plan. The project will develop and support all change aspects arising from the implementation of the new technology. The vision and desired outcomes are to make the system easier to use, improve access to quality data and use technological enhancements to future proof the system.
Working within the IRIS Support & Performance team, as part of the S4HANA business readiness project team, you will work with a wide range of people and teams from all parts of the business. Reporting to the Dev-Ops Manager, the Change Lead will support the business to understand the impact of IRIS Modernisation on their business, assist in defining their new ways of working and ultimately support the embedding of new capabilities into the business to realise benefits.
• Facilitate and support business workshops to identify key change requirements based on changes from current (‘as-is’) to future (‘to-be’) system functionality.
• Develop change plans – taking above identified change requirements and developing appropriate methods and channels for change delivery to support successful adoption of new system.
• Work closely with Training Lead and Communications to dovetail change activities into their plans.
• Work with businesses to establish scope of ‘business readiness’ for their particular areas based on change delivery. Support the business as they prepare for adoption of new ways of working during transition and beyond
• Work with Dev-Ops team to maintain alignment of change management plan with system deployment activities.
Key Skills Required:
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
• Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation.
• Must be an experienced team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
• Experience with medium-scale organisational change efforts.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.