Business Partner Security Analyst (vulnerability monitoring, 3rd Party Risk Assessment) - MA/4477
The Business Partner Security Analyst supports provision of security assurance of cyber security requirements for strategic and critical business partners specifically.
• As part of a monitoring and response capability, deliver action plans to suppliers to drive remediation of existing vulnerabilities on their internet surface
• Help develop capability for responding to all new vulnerability alerts and engage with suppliers immediately to drive a more proactive approach to internet facing vulnerabilities within the supply chain
• Take part in supplier contract negotiations to embed information security requirements within supplier contractual agreements
• Track remediation actions from assurance reviews to identify and remediate identified risks and confirm gaps are closed to prevent exposure to cyber threats
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of supplier assurance procedures, guidelines, frameworks to help perform supplier security assurance in a consistent and quality manner
• Support Governance, Risk & Compliance Director with metrics, presentations and other ad-hoc activity.
• Degree or Equivalent demonstrable experience desirable but not critical
• Experience of 3rd Party Risk Assessment across multiple supplier types and services
• Experience with 3rd party vulnerability monitoring tools
• Ability to liaise with external & internal stakeholders
• Consultative and collaborative working style creating a culture of accountability and knowledge
Information security or risk industry accreditation (e.g. CISM, CISA, CISSP, CIRM) or membership of a professional body (e.g. IISP) a plus
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.