Data Migration Coordinator (SAP, Data Migration, Master Data, Project On-Boarding) - MA/4472 A
Job Purpose: Responsible for MDG (Master Data Governance) Projects On-Boarding and MDG Migrations activities.
• Manage and coordinate Projects On-boarding within MDG
• Definition and Documentation of data standards and process
• Ensure data compliance
• Senior stakeholders management across multiple businesses
• Define the On-boarding process
• Assessing Project requirements and compliance to MDG data and process standard
• Define a process that drive early engagement and impact assessment
• Definition of an on-boarding sign off around DQ, process readiness, config, training, UAT
• Data Migration experience
• SAP is a must, MDG or MDM are desirable
• Process mapping
• Project Management skills
• Ability to learn and manage complex databases
• People management experience
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.