Data Quality Analyst (SAP, Advanced Excel, Master Data) - MA/4472
Job Purpose: Key Contributor to Data quality activities, Monitoring and auditing.
• Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets
• Contribution to wider data quality uplift
• Monitoring and auditing Data quality
• Support MDG Projects on data quality issues
• Reconciliation check at the point of Data load
• Data Profiling
• SAP is a must MDG or MDM are desirable
• Advance Excel
• Reference data knowledge
• Master Data experience
• Data Migration Experience
• Exposure to data quality tools and methodologies
• Data Mapping will be a plus
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.