Front Office Developer (Integration, Java 8, Eclipse, Maven, GIT, Jenkins, RESTful Web Services) - MA/4467
Front Office Developer (Integration, Java 8, Eclipse, Maven, GIT, Jenkins, RESTful Web Services) required to work for a global leading Oil & Gas organisation based in Canary Wharf, London for an initial 6 months.
The Optimisation Integration Developer will be responsible for the analysis, development and operation of existing LNG optimisation software for global LNG business. You will report to the Optimisation Technical Team Lead and is involved in all aspects of delivery and support.
As part of the role, the Optimisation Integration Developer will work closely with Trading Analysts and Trading Operators to optimise various aspects of LNG operations, ranging from efficient logistical operations (shipping scheduling) to ensuring our portfolios are kept optimal (maximising P&L by unlocking value via optionality and improving contract model pricing accuracy).
You will be focused in writing code, while pursuing software engineering best practices for design, building and testing. High-quality documentation, traceability and knowledge sharing is expected.
Additionally, the Optimisation Integration Developer will work directly with the Optimisation Technical Team Lead on the evolution of the current technology platform in place.
This is a unique role well positioned to create substantial value for the business and requires a results driven, enthusiastic individual with the right mix of analytical, software development and communication skills.
Essential skills required:
* Advanced knowledge of Java and associated ecosystem (Java 8, Eclipse, Maven, GIT, Jenkins, RESTful Web Services).
* Strive for excellence and continuous improvement in software architecture, Agile methods and build systems.
* Ability to work closely with the business in the Front Office, draw out their requirements and design and implement suitable solutions.
* Strong communication skills with ability to present ideas well graphically as well as verbally.
* Work closely with the business to create value for the business through LNG optimisation.
* Experience working with Spring Boot, JPA, Kerberos, AWS, Ansible, Docker, Openshift, BDD, Cucumber.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.