Systems Analyst (Commercial Banking / Core Banking Systems - Temenos T24 or Kofax Kapow preferred but not essential) - MA/4463
The Systems Analyst role is to undertake and provide support for planning and design of IT applications that meet customer requirements to support a wide range of solutions for various business areas across the EMEA region. This should be achieved with consideration for the supportability of these systems to reduce ongoing support costs.
This role also involves Technical Delivery management support. The Banking Support Systems team is responsible for all stages in the software development process for various back office and corporate support applications, working closely with stakeholders from other teams across Business areas.
Functional / Technical Competencies required:
• In-depth knowledge of Business Analyst and Systems Analyst practices as well as great understanding of Banking business operations is essential.
• In-depth knowledge of Commercial Banking Business and Core Banking System and its operations is essential.
• Experiences in Analysis and Solution Delivery for Core Banking System Such as Temenos T24 and Robotics Process Automation such as Kofax Kapow / KTA is preferred.
• Required to have a good understanding of software development methodologies including agile, waterfall and devops.
• Proficient in Data analysis and SQL.
• Experience in analysing, documenting and proposing result driven solutions for Financial Banking sectors.
• Thorough experience in translation of core business objectives into functional specifications, and writing user stories are essential.
• Must have worked under controlled and standardised environment such as PLC, SDLC producing technical design, test plans and implementation plans.
Education / Qualifications:
Degree Educated (preferably Computer Science or similar), holds a relevant professional qualification, or similar work experience.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.