AML Project Manager (anti money laundering, IT Change) - MA/4457
AML Project Manager (anti money laundering) required to work for a leading Financial Services organisation based in the City of London for an initial 6 months.
The Project Manager drives key technology projects within the programme, ensuring that the bank delivers new and enhanced functionality to enable growth and minimise risk.
• Responsible for the Project Management of multiple significant IT change initiatives under the guidance of more senior team members.
• Plans and executes projects and other activities, from contract / proposal initiation to benefit realisation, on behalf of programme management, to ensure efficient delivery within defined time, quality and cost parameters.
• Determines, monitors, reviews and manages project and associated operational costs, resources, risks and issues.
• Plans, schedules, monitors and reports on overall progress, initiating corrective action where appropriate, to ensure deliverables are produced within time, quality and cost parameters.
• Assesses continuously whether projects continue to meet business objectives, recommending changes where appropriate to ensure that projects are managed to realise business benefit, or cancelled as appropriate.
• Provides input to the Programme Manager and executes initiatives to help drive delivery and reporting maturity as well as refine processes in the spirit of continuous service improvement.
• Project delivery experience across multiple geographies and diverse cultures.
• Experience in managing projects with internal and external interdependencies.
• Experience in one or more of the bank's key technologies.
• Smooth handover of projects to operational delivery, preferably in an ITIL based environment.
• Management of external vendors and consultants.
• Financial Services experience preferable, especially within non retail banking.
• AML (Anti-Money Laundering) experience is desirable but not essential.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.