IT Project Manager (SEPA, SWIFT, SWIFT Alliance Gateway) - MA/4455
The Project Manager drives key technology projects within the programme, ensuring that the bank delivers new and enhanced functionality to enable growth and minimise risk.
Thr role will include:
Manage SWIFT regulatory and non regulatory projects and interfaces to the banking system, shared environments.
Management and reporting to senior level state holders across multiple geographies and diverse cultures.
Deliver Regulatory projects with hard deadlines.
Management several complex projects with internal and external interdependencies.
Management of external vendors and consultants
You will have the following experience:
• Functional / Technical Competencies:
• Understanding SWIFT, SEPA and UK LVP scheme and regulatory requirements.
• Knowledge of Transaction Banking operations desirable
• Good technical knowledge of Infrastructure in general
• Experience of working on regulatory projects e.g. SWIFT, SWIFT Alliance Gateway (SAG)
• Strong project management and leadership capability
• Ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to work on own without direction.
• 10+ years of project delivery experience at senior level across multiple geographies and diverse cultures.
• Experience in managing several complex projects with internal and external interdependencies.
• Management of external vendors and consultants
Education / Qualifications:
Degree or equivalent experience
Current Prince II Practitioner (or equivalent)
Certifications preferred in: APMP and or MSP
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.