Business Change Lead – (SAP Finance, Cash and Banking Transformation) - MA/4454
The programme is currently building its core team predominantly based in Sunbury and requires an experienced business change professional to manage the business and end user change for two of the programme’s Releases. There will be a strong communications element to the role.
The business change lead will report to the C&BT business change manager for day-to-day activities and will also have ‘dotted line’ to a IT line manager. The candidate will be required to manage all aspects of business change involved in the implementation of the new cash and banking target operating model in a particular region and business (a Release).
This will involve:
• Stakeholder mapping and engagement
• End user identification and role-mapping
• Preparation and delivery of a Release-based change impact assessment and business change plan
• Management of a change champion network
• Release-based training needs analysis and training plan for the Release
• Prepare a weekly report for the C&BT business change manager
Essential experience and job requirements
• Strong project management, communication and writing skills; decision focused and pragmatic
• Good understanding of business change approaches on large multi-national programmes
• Experience of programme communications, training and delivery
• Experience of managing stakeholders and change networks
• Experience of SAP Finance implementations of Cash and Banking
Desirable criteria and qualifications
• Honours Degree
• At least 5 years business change experience
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.