Network Engineer – Cisco/Voice/SME - MA/4452
As a market leader of SIPP and WRAP products to ensure it provides a stable and secure technology and Voice platform for its clients and its staff. The post holder will provide support and technical expertise across the entire Network & Voice platform as well as being an escalation point for the Service and Development teams. Demonstrating attributes of a technology leader, showing strength working as part of team and as an individual.
Job knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience required:
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the financial services sector. The candidate would be Cisco certified and have spent several years specialising in supporting Cisco routing & Switching and Cisco Voice including Cisco Call Manager & Cisco unified communications manager. As well as all the expected qualities of an experienced Network engineer the following skills are critical to the role.
• Cisco Certification - CCNA Routing and Switches
• Cisco Certification - CCNA Voice
• Cisco network implementation, administration and troubleshooting. Route and Switch experience
• Build new servers, physical and virtual
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Key understanding of ITIL framework.
• Willingness to want to aid in supporting all aspects of the IT service assisting other teams where required from helpdesk, support through to architectural design and implementation.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills, written & verbal
• Able to develop good working relationships
• Strong organisation, planning and project skills with exposure to matrix management
• A flexible team player which is willing to work weekends and extended hours when required
• Cisco Certification: CCNP R&S \ Voice
• Experience working with Solarwinds
• Experience of dealing with 3rd party MPLS providers
• Checkpoint Firewall Administration
• Experience working with Tiger Voice recording
• Experience working within the financial services sector
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.