Reporting Specialist (Power BI, Business Objects Web Intelligence) - MA/4431
The Reporting Specialist is part of the Global People Data team developing and delivering HR reporting and analytics solutions across the Corporate & Functions business area.
HR MI & Analytics is generating a huge amount of enthusiasm and focus in the corporate environment. The emphasis of the role will be on managing MI and Analytics delivery with key business stakeholders to embed fact-based decision making and drive business focused insight. The role would work with multiple information sets across all stages of the employee lifecycle including Talent, Learning, Resourcing and Engagement amongst others.
While this is a hands-on role creating and developing reports and dashboards, it does require an analytical mind and strong stakeholder management skills to ensure that the needs of the business are met with the proposed design and delivery of the reporting solution.
Skills and Experiences
Essential knowledge, experience & expertise:
• 3-5 years previous experience as business facing reporting analyst gained in a global organisation. HR Analytics experience beneficial
• Power BI expert (creating, building & modifying, publishing, securing and maintaining reports)
• Business Objects Web Intelligence knowledge
• Proven business analysis experience including engaging with stakeholders
• Attention to detail
• Focused on delivery and meeting the reporting requirements of the business
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
• Team player, ability to work with diverse project team
Degree level education in Business, HR, Information Systems, or related area or equivalent experience
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.