Lead Architect (Microsoft Teams / Office 365) - MA/4429
Lead Architect is the subject matter expert and architecture lead for a Microsoft Skype to Teams migration project including responsibility for the architecture and design of a global Microsoft Teams platform. The role will require working as part of an agile team in order to develop a robust and suitable migration path from the organisation’s existing Lync Server and Skype client environment.
Further, the role will cover architectural leadership and subject matter expertise for the Office 365 platform. The client are in the process of expanding it’s use of O365 both in terms of applications and features and an architecture lead is required in order to ensure that this adoption is applied in a consistent and methodical fashion.
• Minimum requirement of four-year college degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
Essential experience and job requirements
• Experience working in geographically dispersed organizations;
• Extensive technical skills in Microsoft Lync Server, Skype and Teams
• Experience of migrating complex Lync and Skype environments to Teams
• Extensive technical skills in the Microsoft Office 365 platform
• In-depth technical skills to perform effectively in a hybrid environment with multiple datacenters and multiple public cloud service providers
• A highly-motivated self-starter. Must be able to maintain focus on achieving results, whilst being patient and pragmatic
• Must be an intelligent, articulate and persuasive collaborator who can serve as an effective member of the project, who can communicate options to both technical and non-technical colleagues.
• Experience working in an Agile or DevOps environment
Desirable criteria & qualifications
• Lead architect position experience desirable.
• Generates enthusiasm among team members.
• Works effectively with distributed team members
• Proactively seeks opportunities to move things forward.
• Collaborates with and influences others not in direct line
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.