Solution Architect (ETRM – Energy Trading)
An experienced Solution Architect is required to work within the Gas, Power & LNG trading business. The person will be required to work on a set of ongoing initiatives to modernise systems and to improve reporting processes and technology. The person needs to be self-managing and have good ETRM technical knowledge.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Working with diverse business stakeholders including finance, product control and risk.
- Engage with business and IT stakeholders to propose technology solutions for new trading and reporting requirements across ETRMS, reporting systems and bespoke systems.
- Requirements analysis and definition of architecture and technical designs for system interfaces between ETRMs and related applications for trade flow, position management, management information and risk management.
- Documenting and explaining architecture options and cost estimates to senior personnel for decision-making.
- Work as part of an agile development environment including analysts, developers and testers to derive requirements, solutions and documentation.
- Propose appropriate test cases for new functionality and interfaces, particularly for non-functional requirements and impact on the existing systems and functionality.
Knowledge and experience is required of:
- Solution architecture in a trading system environment including proposing solution options and interface designs.
– TRM/ETRM implementation experience including typical data models and batch processes
- Reporting architecture patterns for extraction, modelling and presentation
- Technical designs for bespoke or packaged trading and risk systems.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Not for you? Share with a friend
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! You can find the scheme terms and conditions here.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT Recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.